Fly Tecnam New Zealand
Do you want to fly in New Zealand?
Choosing a Tecnam aircraft can be a pure matter of love or money calculation, or both.
With a wide range of aircraft models and variants, your next Tecnam is just one click away.
- From two-seat microlight, LSA, or training aircraft, to a four-seat IFR, or a 11-seat commuter aircraft
- Exceptional price/quality ratio
- High resale value
- Full factory support – world wide
- Distribution in Australia, NZ, and South Pacific by a fully factory-owned subsidiary company based on the Gold Coast
- Extensive parts store based on the Gold Coast
- Factory and local technical support
- Over 300 aircraft sold in Australia and New Zealand
- All inclusive fly-away price
- One of the top three manufacturers of piston engine aircraft (GAMA delivery figures)
- Relentless innovation in design and fitout
- Avionics exclusively by Garmin
- Two years/200hrs warranty on UL and LSA. (More extensive on certified models)
- Reliable proven Rotax and Lycoming engines
- Outstanding value and low operating cost
Tecnam Launches New Model – 2020
Check out their new promo video here…